Login/Sign Up




Should death penalty be repealed again in the Philippines?
Politics

d14dangerous
Sep 15, 2010
3 votes
5 debaters
3
1


+ Add Argument

1
Agree


ryvius
Sep 15, 2010
3 convinced
Rebuttal
Rebuttal to: magdebatetayo Show

I am vaguely against capital punishment, but beyond that topic I reject the ideological fluff that gawd has some sort of interaction with us human beings. Eh, also, I`m Filipino.

 
dragongrl0816
Apr 11, 2011
1 convinced
Rebuttal
Rebuttal to: muzzerfooka Show

it will always be that way hun so just say its wrong, the whole thing is hypocritical but its a lesser of two evils.

 
+ Add Argument

2
Disagree


magdebatetayo
Sep 15, 2010
0 convinced
Rebuttal
For every Filipino, it is his right to LIVE. If death penalty should be re-appealed again, you remove his RIGHT(even a criminal) to LIVE. And...God is the only ONE who could avenge(through death) and not we human beings.

 
muzzerfooka
Sep 15, 2010
0 convinced
Rebuttal
for as long as it mirrors the same immorality and inhumanity that the state aims to correct to begin with, then no.

 
Rwee Quinte
Jul 19, 2013
0 convinced
Rebuttal
Rebuttal to: dragongrl0816 Show

I wont agree that the death penalty in the philippines will be back again because everybody knows that there are so many criminals in the country ,the criminals are all filipinos right if they will die lets just say that the criminals in the philippines are 60% so 60% of filipinos will die the remaining 40% includes the criminals family the criminals family will be depressed so that they can die because of depression , 40% also includes the people that do suicide and people that do accident and people with disease so the filipinos will be no more on earth governate should think wisely of their desicions!


 


Use these tags to find similiar debates

britain death government politics uk 2008 2009 9/11 abortion Afghanistan america Arizona AU bad Baha BBC bias Biden boycott Britain bush canada capitalism Censorship cheney children China Christianity church cia Clinton Cold War commonwealth communism Communist congress conservative conservatives conspiracy Constitution Corruption country crime death debate defeat Democracy democrat Democrats detention discrimination drugs economics economy education election elections Ethics EU Europe Euthanasia evil Fascism feminism Fight France Frankie freedom Freedom of speech freedoms french gay Gaza george bush Georgia global global warming goverment government Great Britain Guantanamo Bay guns Health Health Care Healthcare Hillary hillary clinton History Hitler homosexual human rights illegal illegal immigration immigration india iran Iranian presidential election iraq islam Israel japan Jewish juggernaut justice Karl law laws legal legislation liberal lies marijuana marriage mccain media Medicine mexico middle east military monarchy money moral morals Mugabe Muslim Muslims news North Korea nuclear nukes Obama objective Oil opression Osama pakistan Palestine Palin Panda paradox parliament peace petition philosophy policy politicians Politics polygamy power president Prime Minister prisoners protest Public Affairs punishment queen race racism religion republican Republicans revolution right rights Rove russia Saddam Sarkozy Security sex socialism Society South Korea sovereignty Supreme court tax taxes terror terrorism terrorist terrorists Tibet torture Troop U.S. uk un united nations united states us usa vancam vote Votes voting war washington weapons wmd women world wrong